Deva DCP124/004 Profile Round Handle Beige Mono Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap
Our Price: £59.99
Product Code: DCP124/004
- Features swivel spout and divided hot and cold water flow.
- Standard washer valves (not ceramic disc) so is suitable for low pressure systems.
- Beige finish.
- Minimum working pressure required: 0.1 Bar.
- Recommended minimum working pressure 0.2 Bar.
- 5 year Deva guarantee.
We are so confident in the quality of our taps that all Deva beige taps carry a 5 year guarantee. This covers the plating, the parts and the body and spout of the tap. Please keep the receipt we send you as this acts as the guarantee.
Low pressure taps require a water pressure of 0.1 - 0.3 bar. These taps are suitable for use on all systems including gravity fed systems. If you have a gravity fed system and are unsure if your water pressure is higher than 0.1 bar please consult a professional. If the drop from the bottom of the water tank to your tap is not great then a pressure greater than 0.1 bar may not be achieved.
Taps that require a water pressure of 0.5 bar and above are suitable on the following systems (professional advice should be sought if you are unsure):
- Combination boiler systems
- Gravity fed systems (only with a pump)
- Megaflow system
- Pumped hot water systems
- Un-vented hot water systems
- Standard pressurized hot water cylinder type systems
Large taps will be sent using an overnight courier, small taps are sent 1st class Royal Mail. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days. Please contact us if you require a next day delivery as this can often be arranged if ordered by 2pm.
All Ashdown Home Store products are supplied brand new in the original manufacturer packaging. All purchases are covered by a full warranty and are covered by our 30 day return period for unwanted products, (please see our delivery and returns section for further information). All prices include VAT.